What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Can orders be shipped outside the USA?
Yes. We ship all over the world!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Most orders ship within two business days. Once shipped most domestic orders arrive within 2 to 4 business days, but depending on how efficient your local post office is, it can go quicker or take much longer.
International orders are shipped using USPS first class mail. It can take anywhere from 1-5 weeks depending on the final destination. Once the package has left the U.S., it can no longer be tracked. Please understand that any delay in the delivery of your package is out of our control. Sweedie Kids is not responsible for customs or VAT taxes.
What if something is wrong with my order?
First off, we are sorry! We try our very best to produce high quality products, but sometimes mistakes are made. If what you received is not what you expected, please contact us!
My package looks like it's lost in the mail, what can I do?
Please contact your local post office first. In our experience, customers get the best result by talking to their local delivery person or post office. If there is no movement after 30 days, please contact us and we’ll work something out.
How do I wash Sweedie Kids products?
Wash them in cold water on the gentle cycle. Please avoid the dryer! If you wash it in warm/hot water AND put it in the dryer, it will most certainly shrink.
Do you offer coupon codes or discounts?
We do! We typically post our sales info on our Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Or you can sign up for our newsletter.
Do you offer wholesale?
We offer wholesale on a selected basis. If interested, please send us an email and we’ll talk.
How can I host a giveaway featuring Sweedie Kids?
If you’re interested in writing a feature about our business or hosting a giveaway, please provide us with current stats about your followers and engagement and we’ll go from there. Please contact Therese at email@example.com.
What is so special about your bandanas?
We’ve done a lot of experimenting with different fabrics and designs for our bandana. We are very proud of the end product and think it’s a stand-out among other bandana-style bibs offered on the market. So what makes our bib so special? Here is why:
• The fit! When designing the bandana it was very important to us that the bandana would be able to grow with the child. And we certainly feel that we have accomplished that. The bandana fits newborns without being too bulky (you’ll have to use the outer snap as newborn don’t tend to have much of a neck ;-). As your baby grows, you will be able to continue to use the bib until about 3 years of age. After that we have three more sizes to choose from, with our biggest size fitting adults and providing lots of coverage. The size and design of it is such that it will never look bulky, and it will never creep up or bunch around the chin. Instead of taking over the outfit, it acts as a complement and shows that you know what you are doing when it comes to fashion ;-).
• The fabric! We use jersey knit for the front fabric as materials with stretch in them are just so much more flexible and moves with the body. They also tend to be softer than regular cotton fabric, and who doesn’t like soft? Most of our jersey knits are organic, and we import many of them from Europe to get the unique patterns we like so much here at Sweedie Kids.
• The draping! The draping in the front is unique in that it actually catches the drool, milk, formula or whatever is coming out of the mouth, instead of it ending up further down on the belly, as you often times see with a ”flat” bib and many other “drool” bibs.
• The backing! We tested several different fabrics for the backing, and sweatshirt fleece was by far the superior one. It offers great absorbency (better than regular fleece in our opinion) and holds up better in the wash than regular fleece.
• The super absorbent middle layer! Our testing shows that it will last up to eight hours before leaking though, even with excessive droolers! And as an added bonus, the fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles!
What sizes do your Bandanas come in?
Our Bandanas are offered in four different sizes:
Small: This is our original infant/toddler bandana. It measures 10-11 inches around the neck. The “triangle” is approx. 4 inches long at its longest point and 7 inches wide at its widest point. Typically fits from newborn to about 3 years of age. This is appropriate for teething infants and drooly toddlers. Or just as a fashion statement ;-)
Medium: This size Medium measures 11-13 inches around the neck. The “triangle” is approx. 5.5 inches long at its longest point and 8 inches wide at its widest point. It typically fits from 3-7 years, but when getting up to 6-7 years, it may not provide as much surface coverage as needed, depending on the needs of your child.
Large: This size measures 13-15 inches around the neck. The “triangle” is approx. 6.5 inches long at its longest point and 9 inches wide at its widest point. This typically fits from 7 years and up, but also works for younger children who needs more coverage.
X-Large: This is our new size! It measures 13-15 inches around the neck, which is the same as size Large. This size however provides more surface coverage and is quite a bit longer and wider. The “triangle” is approx. 10 inches long at its longest point and 10 inches wide at its widest point. Typically fits from 15 years and up.
What is so special about your beanie hats?
Where to begin? Let’s start with the fabric. We use organic, super soft, high-quality jersey knit for our beanies, giving them that perfect snug fit. It can be worn under a bicycle helmet or ski helmet without a problem. They don’t itch, and you won’t get too hot or sweaty. It can be worn year-around, keeping head and ears warm during cold winter days and cool summer evenings alike. We often hear parents say “my child won’t wear a hat”, but we’ve found that if they get to pick a hat in a fun print or in their favorite color, they actually ASK to wear it. All this combined makes our beanie the perfect all-around hat!
I love your products but I’m not finding exactly what I want. Will you work with me?
Of course we will! We LOVE being creative as much as we LOVE happy customers. Send us an email about what you are looking for and we’ll get to work!
Do you have a give back program?
YES! We have a program called Sweedie Dreams where we donate $1 of each Bandana sold to an organization tied to serving those with different abilities. You can read more about it HERE.